Please chip in to help our mission
UaWelcome helps parents and children who are fleeing war, persecution, humanitarian crisis and seeking safe refuge in the United States.
Our five areas of focus of are:
1. Proving free housing with American host families (until they are able to afford rent).
2. Covering travel expenses and transportation (air fare, buying their first cheap car of an auction).
3. Providing access to medical care and PTSD therapy before insurance kicks in.
4. Free daycare and summer camps for kids, English classes for adults.
5. Providing parents with vital information and kids with reasons to smile (i.e.we help parents get a work permit, and children recieve bikes and Halloween costumes).